Scope: This statement applies to this web site and your interaction with us.
- You may interact with us anonymously where this is lawful and practicable.
- We may collect information about you that you choose to provide, such as your e-mail or postal address.
- We may collect non-personal information from you such as browser type, operating system, and web pages visited to help us manage our web site.
Uses and Sharing
- We use personal information you provide only for purposes consistent with the reason you provided it, or for a directly related purpose.
- We do not share your personal information with other organisations unless you give us your express consent, or where sharing is otherwise required or permitted by law.
- When we temporarily provide personal information to companies who perform services for us, such as specialist information technology companies, mail houses or other contractors to APS we require those companies to protect your personal information as diligently as we do.
Your Rights & Choices
- You have the right to request access to the personal information you provide, and to correct or update your personal information. This right is subject to certain exceptions allowed by law.
How to Contact Us
- The Australian Photographic Society is committed to working with its customers to obtain a fair resolution of any complaint or concern about privacy.
- To contact us with a compliment or complaint or a privacy question email or write to us at:
PO BOX 79
ERMINGTON NSW 1700
We do not normally give refunds if you:
- Simply change your mind, or
- Make a wrong decision.
You can choose between a refund, exchange or credit where goods:
- Are faulty
- Have been wrongly described
- Are different from a sample shown to you, or
- Do not do what they are supposed to.
Please retain your receipt as proof of purchase.
The Australian Photographic Society may choose to use different agents for delivering products and online services.
Our delivery agents include Australia Post and specialised couriers and web servers who can provide the most efficient delivery choices and time frames throughout Australia.
APS Copyright Statement
The text, design and logo of this website is the property of the Australian Photographic Society Inc, PO BOX 79, ERMINGTON NSW 1700, and is protected under copyright law and international treaty.
The images on this website are the property of the individual photographers, and are also protected under copyright law and international treaty.
All rights reserved. Except under the conditions described in the Copyright Act 1968 and subsequent amendments, no part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted by any process without prior permission in writing from the Secretary, Australian Photographic Society Inc, PO BOX 79, ERMINGTON NSW 1700.